(1) Approval for patio cover at 1010 Patrician Ct – approved
(2) Fairview Town Center Progress Update from LPC representative
- To date 30K of retail space has been demolished making way for the park / stage area. Current tenants seem happy with changes and anticipate excitement about having a venue for outdoor concerts and festivals. Hoping for mid April completion date.
- Where Patrizio’s was located there will be a retailer coming in taking over that space as well as adjacent space.
- Paul Dean Restaurant coming soon and they are planning an special PD appearance for grand opening.
- Splitsville has closed and will be replaced with something similar (I’m thinking Pinstack is probably going to be stiff competition for another bowling alley)
- They are in talks with other restaurants and hoping to replace TX Land & Cattle with something “Americana” (I wanted to stand up and ask if they could entice Houston’s to come up to our area!) Also will have a “fast – casual” seafood type restaurant (not a Long John Silvers people). Also looking to add an Italian and Thai restaurant.
- He also mentioned the word Nordstrom – then I really started paying attention but it was a short and sweet comment – but it sounds promising. I’ve asked Israel Roberts to send me this guys contact information so I can get clarification. He bolted after the meeting ended and it was too cold to chase him.
Erin Hickman is our top Agent and Fairview and Lovejoy ISD Specialist. Please give her a call if you have questions about the meeting or any real estate needs