We’re a team of 6 full time agents and 3 full time administrators working in Allen, Texas. We’re a full service brokerage. We represent both buyers and sellers mostly within Collin County, which is north of Dallas County.
We started selling “estate homes” or homes on acreage our first year in business and the name just stuck. That’s really how we built our reputation.
Although you’ll be doing business with Tom Grisak Estate Homes Realtors, we’re also part of the Keller Williams International umbrella which we joined in 2013. We offer the best of two worlds, personalized customer service and attention buyers and sellers appreciate along with the technology, networking, and marketing power of the largest real estate company in the world! That’s a tough combination to beat.
Not all Keller Williams agents carry the Luxury Home Agent designation. It must be earned through number of years in the business and a proficiency in handling luxury home transactions. Through July 2017, Keller Williams Luxury Agents have already closed over $18 Billion in sales transactions. All of the agents on our team carry this designation.
Absolutely not! If the home is in Fairview, Lucas, or Parker, chances are it will be on acreage, but our listings in Allen, Plano, and McKinney are rarely on acreage.
Zoom in on this Interactive Map and it will show you where many of our sales have taken place, but they don’t stop there. We’ve sold properties in Ennis, Farmersville, Howe, Little Elm, and as far away as Whitewright and Lake Whitney.
All of our agents represent buyers except Tom. Tom only represents sellers on his listings. And yes, a very large part of our business is representing buyers. Buyers seek us out to represent them knowing we’re all very experienced and we all know this area extremely well.
We’re extremely client and customer service oriented but we’re all also very busy. There might be times our clients need to speak to the lead agent quickly and for whatever reason, the lead agent is out of pocket. The supporting agent is there to help, answer questions if they can, and expedite the process with the lead agent. Too many agents try to do it all themselves, overbook themselves with listings, and the client ends up paying the consequences. We don’t want that to happen so we don’t let it happen.
Absolutely! That question has come up quite a bit over the years and we’re always disappointed when we hear a seller of a moderately priced home didn’t call us because of this preconception. The reality is we’re just as excited to list and sell a $200K home as a $2 Million home, and as mentioned, they’re all marketed exactly the same way. The reason you’re probably seeing so many expensive homes on our site is because they tend to take longer to sell. Our more affordably priced homes usually sell more quickly so they don’t last long on our site.
We market all of our properties identically and with the same pride; we use the same stagers, same photographers, same copywriters, everything regardless of the price of the home. We wouldn’t dream of cutting corners to save marketing costs on our less expensive homes when our clients are trusting us to do it right. However, we only fly our acreage properties with our drone. If we used it within the city, all you’d see is rooftops because the lots are much smaller.
Yes, we are part of the largest relocation department in the world … Keller Williams International. Keller Williams agent prefer to do business with other Keller Williams agents, so there’s a strong network bonding. We’ve sold homes to American buyers from California to New York City to Alaska and internationally as far away as India.
No member of our team has ever been involved in any type of real estate arbitration, mediation, or litigation on a transaction. We’ve never had a complaint filed on us. With over 30 years and many hundreds of millions of dollars of sales transactions behind us, that should speak volumes about the way we work. When you hire a Realtor to help you buy or sell a home, you’re tied to the hip with them. They had better protect your interests and “dot all the i’s and cross all the t’s” or you might find yourself in trouble along with them.
We take great pride in our marketing and spend an enormous amount of time, money, and energy on each and every listing. We don’t have different marketing programs based on the price of the home. We treat all of our listings equally. Here’s what we provide for our sellers at our cost …
- a beautiful page on our website built specifically for your home. Everything we do is custom and it shows. Here’s an example
- a professional stager to tour your home and share her ideas on how to create the best presentation
- a professional photographer will shoot the interior and exterior of your home. That includes a second trip charge to photograph your home at dusk if it has the appropriate light accent lighting and also a third trip in mid-May (if we take the listing in the winter months) when homes really their best if it has not sold by then.
- a copywriter will walk through your home room by room to describe it. The copywriter also creates some excitement about the home.
- a separate section on your home page called “What We Love About Our Home” will also be on the website. We’ll ask you to state in your own words what you especially like about your home
- Full color, high quality, glossy flyers will be left inside the home
- If your home is on acreage, we’ll fly it with our drone. People love aerial videos so they can see what’s around the property
- a YouTube video with both the aerial flyover, ground level exterior pictures, and interior pictures.
- of course, your home is listed on the MLS which feeds into Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, etc. There are hundreds of websites that have access to our MLS so it will be impossible NOT to find your home on the Internet
- your home is posted on all our social media sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. We update all of our social media daily so those sites never appear stale.
- a professional “For Sale” sign in your front yard with a “Text To” number. When visitors text to that number, we are notified immediately and the number is saved to our system. We can react quickly to either answer their questions or show your home to them right away
- we’ll provide weekly reports of all sales in your immediate area along with a showings report which tells us how many showings have taken place on all listings in your price point. That tells us if we’re getting our fair of showings as compared to the rest of the properties for sale, and if not, why not?
- a call from your agent once a week, usually on Fridays just to stay in touch and discuss any concerns you might have
- a report of all the feedback that comes to us from the showing agents and buyers. NOTE, we do our best to get feedback after showing, but we cannot guarantee a 100% success rate. Some agents just won’t take the time to provide feedback if their client has no interest, but we always try.
- an email “blast” to approximately 40,000 DFW agents introducing your home. It will have a link to your home on our website.
- negotiations on your behalf is one of our most important roles. All of our agents carry the Keller Williams Luxury Home designation and all are highly experienced. We have decades of experience between us.